The Brewer Assist Power Procedure Table
Having set out to design the most technologically advanced power procedure table available, The Brewer Company consulted with doctors and nurses across the country. The result is ASSIST-- the lowest, safest, and easiest to use power procedure table on the market. The ASSIST lowers to 19", making wheelchair transfers and patient accessibility effortless. ASSIST also safely supports 450 pounds, has a full three-year warranty, and a convenient leg rest that extends an additional 5". It's easier for the physician and more comfortable for the patient.
- 5 year warranty
- 19 ” - 40 ” height
- 450lb. weight capacity
- Extendable 5 ” leg rest provides
- Exclusive, easy to adjust, 3-point pivot headrest system
- Seamless, comfortable upholstery
- Full 3-year warranty
- Safe, low voltage electronics
- Holds 18 ” or 21 ” table paper
- Foot Control
- Table Dimensions Height: 19" - 40"
- Length: 69", with footrest and headrest extends to 90"
- Width: 28"
- Paper Roll Holder Accepts 18" and 21" table paper rolls
Manufacturer Brewer Shipping Method Tailgate Delivery Capacity 450 lbs. GSA GSA Includes 5" leg rest; Paper roll holder; Side/Seat rails Warranty 3 Years Model 7000 Compliance UL Listed; CUL Listed
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services