This product has been discontinued. For information on a similar product or replacement please call us at (800) 338-2372.
Seiler Evoution XR6 ENT Microscope
The Seiler Evolution xR6 offers a new standard to the world of ENT Microscopy. The Evolution has truly evolved the way the ENT microscope performs and operates. A specially designed movement; that was specifically engineered for the ENT professional, makes the operation of the Evolution xR6 comfortable and straightforward. The Evolution Model also boasts a ultra bright LED light source that is one of the brightest standard light sources in the market with a long bulb life. See how the best optics and best light make the Evolution xR6 the best choice for every operatory.
Replacement for EVO-ENT1 EVO-ENT2 EVO-ENT3 EVO-ENT4 EVO-ENT5 EVO-ENT1-180 EVO-ENT2-180 EVO-ENT3-180 EVO-ENT4-180 EVO-ENT5-180
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Includes Balanced Optical Pod with:
- With straight binocular head or 0º-180º Inclinable binocular head
- Field of view: 75mm
- Depth of Field: 32mm
- Objective lens: :250mm
- Magnifications: 2.3X, 3.2X, 5X, 8.2X, 12.8X, 19X
- Counter balanced Gas Piston pantographic arm (340º rotation)
- Fiber Optic Cable (1.7 meter)
- Dual Light Source: 50W Metal Bright White MetalHalide with backup 15V 150W Halogen
- Coaxial Thru-The-Lens Fiber Optics
- Automatic regulation of line voltage: 90V to 250V
- 10x Wide Field Eyepieces with Dioptic Locks (12.5x and 20x also available
- Mounting Options Include: Floor, Wall, Ceiling, High Wall, and Table
- Large field of view
- 32mm Depth of Field
- Standard 10x Eyepieces
- 6-step turret magnification system
- True Coaxial through the lens illumination
- Live Video and Digital Camera capable system with accessories
Manufacturer Seiler Instrument Shipping Method Ground Delivery Discontinued Yes
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services