- Measures noninvasive blood pressure (nibp), pulse rate, map, suretemp oral temperature, and nellcor oximax spo2
- Uses the oscillometric method to determine systolic and diastolic pressure, map and pulse rate.
- IR connectivity to electronic medical records
- Large lcd display with backlight
- Lightweight and portable with a variety of mounting options
- All units include 1 adult cuff only (additional cuffs available)
- Unit face color may vary
- BP, Pulse rate, Map only: $379.99
- BP, Pulse rate, Map + Suretemp: $549.99
- BP, Pulse rate, Map, Suretemp + sp02: $699.99
- Add a mobile stand to any configuration for: $149.99
Manufacturer Welch Allyn Shipping Method Ground Delivery Product Condition New
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services