CME is closed on Thursday & Friday (November 23rd - 24th) in observance of Thanksgiving. Orders can still be placed online, but will not be processed until Monday (November 27th).
The Riester e-scope® Otoscope and Ophthalmoscope Pocet Set with 3.7V LED Illumination and Case
This pocket instrument set from Riester comes with 3.7V LED illumination. It Includes Riester's e-scope otoscope and ophthalmascope in a convenient case.
- World first and only LED pocket set
- 50 hour service life by using simple alkaline batteries
- Patented technology for consistent light output over service life of batteries
- Brilliant white LED illumination
- Renowned high performance / reflection reduced optics with aspherical lens
- e-scope® Ophthalmoscope
- Dioptre disc with 18 corrective lenses (+/- 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 10, 15, 20 dioptres)
- Easy-to-use aperture wheel with six different apertures (fixation star, large circle, small circle, red free filter, blue filter, semi circle)
- High performance optics with aspherical condenser lens
- Spectacle protection
- Parallel optical path
- e-scope® Otoscope
- Fiber optic LED illumination
- Sealing precision optics pivotable to both sides with triple magnification for optimum view
- Sturdy ear speculum receptacle in hardwearing hygienic metal for e-scope®/ri-scope® L1/L2 speculum
- Compatible with ear speculae from other renowned manufacturers
- Suitable for performance of pneumatic tests (supplied without connector and insufflator)
Manufacturer Riester Shipping Method Ground Delivery Documentation Brochure Includes e-scope Otoscope; e-scope Ophthalmoscope; Carrying case Model 2130-203: White instruments with 3.7V LED; 2131-203: Black instruments with 3.7V LED
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services