Intermetro MetroMax Q Shelving Starter and Add-On Units
MetroMax Q Shelving Features:
- Save time and money by eliminating adjacent posts and replacing with “S” hooks.
- Starter Units consist of four posts and indicated number of MetroMax Q shelves.
- Add-On Units consist of two posts, indicated number of shelves, and two “S” Hooks per shelf, for attaching shelf to adjacent unit.
- To attach shelves at right angles, intermediate “S” Hook Kits must be ordered separately.
MetroMax Q Shelving Qualities:
- Quick-to-adjust Shelves Provide Maximum Space Utilization
- Corrosion Resistant, 15 Year Warranty Against Corrosion
- Epoxy Coated Wire Shelf Frames and Posts
- Removable, Easily Cleanable Polymer Shelf Mats
- Open Grid Shelves
Manufacturer Intermetro Product Line Metromax
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
$31.66Ships Free in $99+ Orders.
$19.53Ships Free in $99+ Orders. Usually ships in 10 business days.
$6.02Ships Free in $99+ Orders. Usually ships in 10 business days.
$13.83Ships Free in $99+ Orders. Usually ships in 10 business days.
$11.40Ships Free in $99+ Orders. Usually ships in 10 business days.
$4.38Ships Free in $99+ Orders. Usually ships in 10 business days.
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services