The Midmark 625 Barrier-Free Power Exam Table w/ Receptacles, Drawer Heater, and Pelvic Tilt
Midmark 625 Barrier-Free Exam Table W/Power Back, Electrical Receptacle, Drawer Heater, Pelvic Tilt, Wireless Hand & Foot Controls. By listening to the needs of physicians and their patients, Midmark has developed new products that deliver higher levels of exam room efficiency and comfort to the patient, the physician and the staff. These new tables also reduce the likelihood of distress and injury to patients who are elderly, handicapped, obese or even pregnant who may have difficulty in accessing a standard exam table. Designed with the support of physicians and advocacy groups, Midmark believes its line of Barrier-Freeâ„¢ Tables go a long way in creating better exam room experiences for both patient and doctor.
PATIENT WEIGHT CAPACITY:
- 650 lb (295 kg)
- Minimum 18" (45.7 cm)
- Maximum 37" (94 cm)
LENGTH WITH FOOTREST EXTENDED:
- 75" (190 cm)
- Paper roll holder (hidden): holds 21" x 3.5" paper roll (53.3 x 8.9 cm)
- Drawer heater (35 watt)
- Electrical receptacle (115 VAC 5 Amps Max.) duplex, hospital grade, electrical receptacle on left and right sides
- Ultra-Premium Top: 28" W x 59.5" L (71 cm x 151 cm)
- Wide Premium Top: 32" W x 59.5" L (81 cm x 151 cm)
- 625-001 - 115 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 12 A
- 625-003 - 115 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 12 A
- 625-004 - 115 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 12 A
- UL 60601-1, CAN/CSA-C22.2, #601.1-M90
Old SKU CQ60139700 Manufacturer Midmark Capacity 600 lbs.
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services