The Drive Full Electric Super Heavy Duty Bariatric Hospital Bed from Drive Medical.
With quiet, smooth operation and a heavy-duty steel frame, this full electric bariatric bed from Drive Medical ensures you peaceful rest without skimping on strength and safety. The split-pan design allows the bed ends to be easily set-up without tools or removed when not in use. The 54" large sleep surface provides additional comfort compared to conventional hospital beds and is able to accommodate a weight capacity of 1,000 pounds. The easy to reach hand-control allows for multiple bed positioning able to maximize your comfort level. As a standard this bed comes equipped with an emergency manual crank.Features and Benefits
- Quiet, smooth operation
- Heavy duty frame ensures strength and patient safety
- All steel construction
- Larger sleep surface than conventional bed
- Split pan design with removable bed ends is easy to set-up
- No tools necessary for set-up
- Hand control (included) provides for multiple bed positioning for patients
- Low air loss/alternating pressure mattress available
- Emergency manual crank included
- Bed (Height): 18.25"-26.25"
- Overall Length: 88"
- Overall Width: 54"
- Product Dimensions: 55.50"(L) x 27.00"(W) x 9.00"(H)
- Product Weight Capacity: 1000 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime on Welds; 5 Year Limited on Frame; 1 Year Limited on all Other Parts and Components
Model # 15303bv-1hr, 15303, 15303bv-pkg
Manufacturer Drive Medical Shipping Method Tailgate Delivery
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services