CME is closed on Thursday & Friday (November 23rd - 24th) in observance of Thanksgiving. Orders can still be placed online, but will not be processed until Monday (November 27th).
The Drive Electric Patient Lift with Rechargeable Battery from Drive Medical.
This electric lift by Drive Medical charges quickly and easily from an AC outlet thanks to a convenient (removable) rechargeable battery. The battery can be charged by plugging in the unit, and never needs to be removed. (The lift will not operate while plugged in.) Heavy gauge construction and a jumbo actuator pump that lowers the patient ensures safe repositioning. The pump even includes an emergency button and can be switched to manual mode. Two features ensure you won't misjudge the product's battery life: an audible warning will alert you once the battery power falls below 50% and a "CHARGE" light will automatically shut off when the battery is fully charged. The unit comes with a foldable mast and a wide, stable base for easy storage and transportation, making it ideal for homecare, and is for use with 4-point and 2-point slings.Features and Benefits
- Wide base provides additional stability
- Fast, easy charge from AC outlet
- To charge, simply plug in unit
- Battery does not need To charge, simply plug in unit
- Battery does not need while plugged in
- Heavy gauge construction
- Jumbo actuator pump with emergency button can switch to manual mode lowers patient down safely
- Audible warning when battery power falls below 50%
- The "CHARGE" light will automatically shut off when battery is fully charged
- Foldable mast and base for easy storage and transportation
- Ideal for Homecare use
- For use with 4 point and 2 point slings
- Boom (Height): 27.5"-76"
- Base Opened (Width): 41"
- Base Closed (Width): 15"
- Base (Height): 4.5"
- Base Clearance: 2"
- Casters: 3" Front/4" Rear
- Product Weight Capacity: 450 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # 13240, 13242
Manufacturer Drive Medical Shipping Method Tailgate Delivery
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services