W.A. Baum Sprague Rappaport Latex-Free Stethoscope w/ Chrome Plated Zinc Chestpiece
Designed to meet a wide variety of auscultatory demands, the Baum Sprague Rappaport type stethoscope has a thick walled non-latex tube that leads directly from the chespiece to each ear to provide acoustic separation. This stethoscope is equipped with a chrome plated zinc chestpiece and a rotatable chrome plated brass binuaral.
- Chrome plated zinc chestpiece and rotatable chrome plated brass binaural
- Modular adult and pediatric diaphragms, large, medium and small bell receivers provide an extended range of auscultatory frequencies in one versatile stethoscope
- Thick walled non-latex tubing leads directly from the chestpiece to each ear to provide improved acoustic separation
- Includes three types of eartips
- Tubing colors are black, gray and blue and include a name tag/diaphragm replacement tool
- 2700 2701 2702
Manufacturer Baum Shipping Method Ground Delivery Documentation Brochure
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
$35.00Ships Free in $99+ Orders. Usually ships in 2 business day via Ground Delivery.
From: $65.00Ships Free in $99+ Orders. Usually ships in 2 business day via Ground Delivery.
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services