The Aero 3F1 Series Stainless Steel NSF Sink with 1 Bowl
The 3MS medical instrument sink from Aero Manufacturing is made of 16 gauge, 304 stainless steel with 1 5/8" outside diameter legs. It comes with 1" adjustable impact resistant metal feet, and is hemmed on the roll and backsplash to prevent cuts from rough edges.
- Exclusive 14" deep bowl
- Legs stainless steel crossbracing with aluminum castings at all intersections
- Full 10" backsplash instead of standard 7"
- Made of 16 gauge, 304 stainless steel
- 1 5/8" O.D., stainless steel tube legs
- 1" adjustable impact resistant stainless steel feet
- Easily assembled
- All models are fully cartoned
- Exclusive Aero Safety Edge
- Sink hemmed on the roll and backsplash to eliminate cuts from rough edges
- Custom style fabricated bowl for true gauge integrity
- All sinks have a 3⁄4" radius at all intersecting planes
- Plated gusset is machine welded 360° to a stainless steel triangular plate
- Gusset plate is fully welded underneath the sink for support
- Polished to a #4 blended finish
- Water supply is 1/2" hot and cold
- Fauct holes are 8" o.c. (Faucets not included)
Manufacturer Aero Shipping Method Tailgate Delivery Assembly Yes Includes 1 bowl; 1" adjustable impact resistant stainless steel feet Model 3F1 Series Excludes Faucets Compliance NSF
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services