The 3M Littmann 3100 Series Electronic Stethoscope
Hear it. With Confidence. You spoke, we listened.
Our Littmann Model 3100 offers improved sound quality and ease-of-use to help you make a clear diagnosis, every time. Hear What You’ve Been Missing. The Littmann Model 3100’s exceptional sound quality reduces background noise an average of 85% with our proprietary Ambient Noise Reduction Technology AND amplifies sounds up to 24 times to hear faint sounds you might otherwise miss. Auscultate Faster. You can auscultate immediately, thanks to our instant-on technology.
The Littmann Model 3100 is easy to use for quick auscultation every time. Once on: power button quickly activates backlight for low-light conditions and the stethoscope stays in battery-saving “sleep mode” until you start your next auscultation. The Interface You’ve Been Waiting For. Incredibly simple and non-disruptive to your auscultation workflow. The easy-to-read backlit LCD display includes frequency selection, sound level, remaining battery life and your patient’s heart rate. Lightweight, Comfortable and Durable.
The Littmann Model 3100 has been designed to ensure comfort and durability for everyday use, weighing about the same as a cardiology-grade acoustic stethoscope. Comes with two sizes of 3M™ Littmann® Snap Tight Soft-Sealing Eartips for a custom fit and non-chill diaphragm for patient comfort.
- Applications: Cardiology/High Performance
- Chestpiece Finish: Chrome
- Chestpiece Size: 2 Inch / 5.1 cm
- Chestpiece Technology: Single sided
- Chestpiece Weight: 3.45 Ounce
- Chestpiece Weight (metric): 98 g
- Diaphragm Material: Polyurethane-Coated Silicone
- Eartip Type: Soft Sealing
- Headset Material: Wide diameter aerospace alloy / Anodized aluminum
- Length: 27 Inch
- Length (Metric): 69 cm
- Most Significant Environmental Benefit of this SKU: 3M™ Littmann® next-generation tubing is not made with natural rubber latex, and does not contain phthalate plasticizers.
- Net Weight: 6.6 oz
- Net Weight (Metric): 185 g
- Performance: 10+
- Tube Color Black, Burgundy, Navy Blue
- Warranty Period: 2 years
- Bell and Diaphragm mode
- Patented 3M™ Littmann® Snap-Tight Soft Seal Eartips
- Non-chill diaphragm cover
Manufacturer 3M Shipping Method Ground Delivery
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services