These American BioTech Supply Manual Defrost Laboratory Freezer, 20 Cu. Ft., ABT-MFP-20 feature a microprocessor temperature controller, which allows for precise temperature control, recovery and maintenance versus mechanical style thermostats. Critical samples and supplies are security backed with an extensive package of temperature security and alarms.
Manual defrost units also feature insulating inner doors and a manual defrost operating system to limit product-damaging temperature spikes.
In addition to the elimination of damaging auto defrost cycles, the inner doors help reduce cold air loss during main door openings and greatly improve temperature recovery.
Periodic manual defrosting is required.
- Five inner "Fast-freeze compartments" with doors for temperature maintenance and recovery.
- Four fixed shelves.
- Keyed door lock.
- Magnetic door gasket for positive seal.
- Heavy-duty door handle.
- Caster platform (adds 4" to height).
- CFC-free refrigerant (R134A), foam insulation and packaging.
- Microprocessor temperature controller.
- Adjustable operating temperature range: -15C to 25C.
- Standard digital temperature display and alarm module with battery back-up to support temperature monitoring and alarms.
- Sample simulated digital temperature display; .1 degree resolution.
- Adjustable temperature display in Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Audible and visual high/low temperature alarms.
- Sensor error alarm.
- Power failure alarm.
- Resettable 1-point min/max history.
- Remote alarm contacts.
- Alarm validation (audible, visual, and remote alarm).
- Alarm mute with ring back.