This product has been discontinued. For information on a similar product or replacement please call us at (800) 338-2372.
The Alere/Inverness Medical Clearview ULTRA FOB 50pk Rapid Test Kit with Collection Papers
Note: This product can be sold to medical facilities and physicians only.
Clearview ULTRA FOB is a rapid, two-step immunochemical test that patented innovative technology provides highly accurate for the detection of fecal occult blood, with positive result in as soon as 1 minute. It has no dietary restrictions and can aid in the diagnosis of gastrointestinal disorders, which may lead to colorectal cancer if not treated. Early diagnosis and treatment can lead to significant reduction in mortality from colorectal cancer.
- CLIA waived
- Rapid response
- Two easy steps, positive results as quickly as 1 minute
- Simplicity - easy-to-use test requires no training
- Reliability - Built-in control ensures accuracy
- Flexibility - No dietary restrictions, faster results while the patient waits
- Aid in the diagnosis of gastrointestinal disorders, which may lead the detection of fecal to colorectal cancer if not treated
- Early diagnosis and treatment can lead to significant reduction in mortality from colorectal cancer
- Higher reimbursement with immunoassay test
- Better patient compliance due to easier collection method and no dietary restrictions
- Room temperature storage
- 18 Month shelf life
- Includes 50 test strips and 50 vials per kit
Manufacturer Alere Point Of Care Unit of Measure (UOM) Kit Shipping Method Ground Delivery Discontinued Yes Physician Sale Only Yes Documentation Brochure Includes 50 Test Strips; 50 Vials Model 8109KCV Manufacturer Return Policy Non-Returnable
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services