Omron MicroAir Electronic Nebulizer w/ V.M.T - PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY
This item can only be sold to a medical professional, and will not ship to a commercial / residential customer. After placing the order, please email a copy of your medical license to firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number in the subject line, without which the order will be cancelled.
Commercial Procurement Made Easier
New healthcare facility construction, expansion or remodel - we’ve created a streamlined approach to healthcare supply chain for our following customers:
- Medical facilities (Hospitals, Physician Offices, Long Term Care facilities, etc.)
- GPO members (Vizient, Premier, Intalere, Healthrust, ROi)
- Government Agencies (VA, DoD)
- Educational Institutions (Universities, Schools, etc.)
- other bulk buyers
How to Request a Quote
Simply search for your desired product(s), and click ‘Chat with Us for GPO Pricing!’ to connect with one of our product specialists. They will note your contact information and any comments/questions about the item or an overall quote, and submit it to an account manager. One of our dedicated account managers will reach out to you with your pricing and to discuss your logistics needs within 12 hours.
Please Note: U.S. federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician or licensed practitioner. Claflin Equipment also does not bill insurance companies.
Medical Authorization Form Print out a Medical Authorization Form by clicking on the brochure link icon.
World's smallest nebulizer utilizing Vibrating Mesh Technology to efficiently deliver solution medications for patients suffering from Asthma, COPD or other respiratory conditions. Patients appreciate the small product size and handy carrying case that is easily transported wherever life takes them. Powerful delivery comparable to table-top compressor nebulizer systems provides effective relief and control of the disease.
- Smallest size of any electronic nebulizer
- Convenient alternative to Metered Dose Inhalers (MDI)Lightweight, 6 ounces with 2 "AA" batteries
- Tubeless and cordless operation provides unmatched portability and ease of use
- Delivers medication to the last drop to maximize benefit of treatment
- Delivers undiluted medications to shorten treatment time
- Delivers most solution medications, including Albuterol®, Alupent®, Brokosol®, Isuprel®, Pulmicort Respules™, Proventil®, Ventolin®, Xopenex®, DuoNeb® and Intal®
|Unit of Measure (UOM)||Each|
|Physician Sale Only||Yes|
|Includes||Vibrating Mesh Technology|