The Nor-Lake Low Temperature Freezers with Glass Doors
Designed to meet the demanding requirements of scientific and laboratory applications. Special cabinet incorporates industrial quality with a heavy duty refrigeration system to maintain your valuable products.
- Warranties: USA and Canada 18 months parts and labor. 5 years compressor. International 18 months parts
- Air-cooled condensing unit
- Automatic condensate evaporation
- Automatic defrost
- Door opening heaters
- Epoxy coated shelves
- Expansion valve system
- Fluorescent interior light
- Full glass doors
- Key locks
- Magnetic gasketing
- Microprocessor control display
- Adjustable control range from -15°C to -25°C
- Factory preset at -20°C
- Polyurethane foam insulation
- White exterior
- White interior
Manufacturer Nor-Lake Shipping Method Tailgate Delivery Documentation Brochure
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services