The Hoshizaki DCM-750B-OS Hands-Free Cubelet Icemaker / Dispenser
Pictured with optional SD-700 series stand.
- Up to 803 lbs. of ice production per 24 hours, with 95 lbs. built-in storage
- Durable stainless steel exterior
- LED remote sensor for hands-free operation
- Sealed LED housing prevents moisture from entering, eliminating the possibility of an electronic short
- Easy cleaning with attractive appearance
- CleanCycle12® design
- Every 12 hours unit performs a 15-minute purge to rid itself of impurities
- Dispenses ice and water
- Self-contained design reducing opportunities for cross contamination
- Easy to chew, cubelet ice
- Removable air filters
- Heavy duty stand for floor model icemaker/dispenser (Optional Accessory)
Old Manufacturer Part Number (MPN) DCM-750BAH-OS Manufacturer Hoshizaki New England Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Tailgate Delivery Documentation Brochure Includes Removable air filters; 40 LBS Built-in Storage Warranty 2 Years Parts &Amp; Labor On Entire Machine; 5 Years Parts On Compressor, Air-Cooled Condenser; Warranty Valid In United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, &Amp; U.S. Territories Model DCM-750B-OS
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
$955.13+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 14 business days via Tailgate/Dock Delivery.
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services