Champion 56 Series Medical Recliner w/500 lb. Capacity 56 Series (Large Patient)
If you need a Medical Recliner/Transporter for larger, heavier patients, our 56 Series will do the job. It is five inches wider than the 54 Series model, and features a 3” deeper seat. Its heavy-duty frame and operating mechanisms will satisfy the caregiver and patient. Weight capacity for the 56 Series model is 500 lbs.
Includes The Following Accessories:
- 1 Folding Side Table
- 1 Retractable Footrest
- 1 Push Handle Comfort has many positions
Champion offers models to meet any need. Our Recliners share our famous TV, full recline and the optional Trendelenburg positions. The 56 Series is wider and features extra heavy-duty construction for larger patients (up to 500 lbs.) And the 85 Series features swing-away arms and a quick-release seat for easier lateral transfer of patients and closer access for staff. Infection control goals are more easily achieved as well with the 85 Series. So sit back and relax. Champion has your seating solution.
- 500 lb. capacity for larger patients
- Metal frames and components are powder coated to resist corrosion
- Drive-link bar provides 80% more strength than pushback style mechanisms common to other medical and residential recliners v Counterbalanced recline mechanism enables effortless motion and ability to stop between TV and full recline
- Space saver mechanism allows full recline without moving chair away from wall
- Quick-release seat provides easy access to inside area of chair and entire seat for easy cleaning, repair, replacement or maintenance. NO TOOLS REQUIRED
- Thermal-sensitive foam in both seat and backrest reduces pressure and provides superior comfort
- Chair backrest enhanced with rounded corners, one-piece foam and contoured lower back support
- A large grab handle
Manufacturer Champion Shipping Method Tailgate Delivery GSA GSA Includes 1 Folding Side Table; 1 Retractable Footrest; 1 Push Handle Warranty 5 Years Steel Frame Structure Components, Casters, & Welds; 2 Years All Other Components Compliance CAL TB 117
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
$85.94Ships Free in $99+ Orders.
$210.94+ Free Shipping.
$186.88+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 5 business day via Ground Delivery.
$78.13Ships Free in $99+ Orders. Usually ships in 5 business day via Ground Delivery.
$267.94+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 21 business days via Ground Delivery.
$78.06Ships Free in $99+ Orders. Usually ships in 5 business day via Ground Delivery.
$70.31Ships Free in $99+ Orders. Usually ships in 5 business day via Ground Delivery.
$31.25Ships Free in $99+ Orders. Usually ships in 5 business day via Ground Delivery.
$198.88+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 5 business day via Ground Delivery.
$98.66Ships Free in $99+ Orders. Usually ships in 5 business day via Ground Delivery.
$139.43+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 5 business day via Ground Delivery.
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services