The Drive Med Aire Alternating Pressure Pump and Pad System from Drive Medical.
The Med Aire Alternating Pressure Pump and Pad System with Low Air Loss by Drive Medical provides alternating pressure and is designed to be used in the prevention, treatment and management of Pressure Ulcers. The bubble pad provides superior therapeutic treatment alternating which of the 130 individual bubble cells are inflated or deflated every 5 minutes, never placing too much pressure on any affected area. The 4 LPM (liters per minute) pump produces a consistent air flow and pressure and it's quiet technology alternately inflates and deflates the pads air cells.Features and Benefits
- 130 individual bubble cells for maximum comfort and effectiveness
- Quiet pump technology alternately inflates and deflates the pads air cells
- 4 LPM (Liters per Minute) pump produces consistent air flow and pressure
- 5-Minute cycle time
- Easy to change filter
- Variable Pressure setting on Deluxe Pump allows comfort setting for maximum results
- Bubble pad design provides superior therapeutic treatment
- Built in bracket for mounting easily to bed
- Pad is made of long lasting durable heavy gauge premium vinyl
- Product Dimensions: 78.00"(L) x 34.00"(W) x 2.50"(H)
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited on Pump; 90 Day Limited on Pad
Model # 14002e, 14001efd, 14001e
Manufacturer Drive Medical Shipping Method Ground Delivery
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services