Invacare® Solace Prevention Series Therapeutic Dual-layered Foam Mattress w/ Built-in Side Supports Solace mattresses are unique dual- and tri-layered foam formulations. They are designed to prevent and relieve pressure ulcers by distributing weight as uniformly as possible, and allowing blood to flow through the capillaries in areas prone to lesion development.
- The Prevention, Therapy, and Resolution mattress systems offer good, better and best solutions in static support surfaces.
- Within each category, the products also reflect increasing treatment efficacy.
- This mattress has added built-in side supports to the design.
- The head and heel-soft sections add comfort and protection, while the side-supports provide stability and durability.
- Many support surfaces have been shown to improve pressure ulcers, however there is no compelling evidence that one performs better than all others in all circumstances.
- It is best to consider the therapeutic benefits of the products when determining which to use.
- The unique and patented designs combine comfort and technology for patient and caregiver confidence.
- The mattresses are available in standard 80" lengths with the ability to special order 76" and 84" lengths.
- Dual layer convolute "fortress" cut foam provides air flow around patient
- Head and heel soft sections provide prevention in sensitive potential pressure ulcer areas
- Built-in side supports give patients support during ingress and egress
- Durable antimicrobial, waterproof cover of 70 denier nylon reduces shear on sensitive patients
- Full legth foam provides a supportive, durable foundation
- Flammability: 16 CFR 1632 and 16 CFR 1633 compliant
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs, Bariatric Available
- Warranty: 5 years on mattress 1 year on cover
- Dimensions: 36" W x 76" L x 6" H 36" W x 80" L x 6" H 36" W x 84" L x 6" H
- Models: SPS2076, SPS2080, SPS2084
Manufacturer Invacare Shipping Method Tailgate Delivery Documentation Brochure
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services