The 3D Imaging C-Arm Table was designed and equipped for use with 3D C-Arm for seed implantation, urology, thoracic/vascular and other general C-Arm applications.
The table features motorized actuation of height, X-Y, lateral roll and Trendelenburg motions of the tabletop. The narrow, low-attenuation carbon fiber tabletop is cantilevered to accommodate portable 3D C-Arms. The functional design provides complete access with minimal radiation exposure to clinicians.
Control made easy
The LCD screen of the Main Control Panel displays actual tabletop position (all axes) in real time, and provides menus and prompts for other functions. Up to ten position sets may be stored in system memory, and recalled at any time for automatic positioning. A "Level" button brings the table to 0º tilt and 0º lateral roll. "Home" levels the table and lowers the tabletop to minimum height for patient transfer. The portable hand-held and foot-operated controllers adjust the table from positions away from the main panel, or when hands are busy with other functions. The Joystick Controller is used for motorized X-Y positioning and features proportional speed control.
More adjustments and features...
The table comes equipped with a non-imaging extension and a radiolucent extension. A standard OR accessory rail located at the foot end of the table makes stepper positioning quick and easy. Select from knee crutches or the PAL Stirrups, standard or Dura Board arm boards—configure table accessories to your exact specifications.
Both AC and battery power are standard. When operating on battery, there are no power cords to catch on feet or block table wheels. Battery charging can be accomplised during off hours by plugging in the AC adapter cord. An optional battery with separate charging unit can provide continuous cordless operation.
Designed to function with a 3D C-Arm:
- Large radiolucent area, total length 51.5"
- Five axis motorized tabletop positioning
- Low attenuation carbon fiber tabletop
- Four convenient positioning controllers (main panel control, Joystick control with variable speed, hand-held and foot operated controllers)
- Smooth starts and stops programmed into all motorized movements
- Low profile base for C-Arm clearance
- Exceptional platform for pelvic Brachytherapy and 3D Urology procedures
- Ideal for 3D imaging of breast and thorax
- Accessory rails
- Both AC and battery power are standard
Quick, safe control
The rail-mounted main control panel, portable hand-held controller, and foot-operated controller can be positioned for convenient access from any point around the table. The main panel with backlit liquid crystal display mounts on either accessory rail. The LCD screen displays actual tabletop position (all axes) in real time, and provides menus and prompts for other functions. Up to ten position sets may be stored in system memory, and recalled at any time for automatic positioning. A "Level" button brings the table to 0° tilt and 0° lateral roll. "Home" levels the table and lowers the tabletop to minimum height for patient transfer. Control buttons are identified with easily recognizable icons.
The portable hand-held and foot-operated controllers offer the freedom to adjust height, lateral roll, X-Y and Trendelenburg motions from positions away from the main panel, or when hands are busy with other functions. The hand-held controller hangs on an accessory rail when not in use.
The joystick controller for motorized X-Y positioning offers intuitive positioning with proportional speed control. After setting an adjustable icon indicator on the joystick's base, X-Y motion correlates directionally to actual tabletop motion. To prevent undesired motion by accidental contact with the joystick, a thumb button on top of the joystick must be pressed for activation.
- Dimensions: 103.75" l x 26" w (264 x 66 cm) with OR accessory rails
- Tabletop: 103.75" l x 24" w (264 x 61 cm) includes head and leg extension
- Radiolucent Extension:
- 3D Imaging Area: 22.5" l x 24" w (57.1 x 61 cm)
- Radiolucent Extension (Fiberesin™, non 3D): 29" l x 22.5" w (73.6 x 57.1 cm)
- Radiolucent Area: 54" l x17.5" w (137.2 x 44.5 cm)
- Total Radiolucent Area (combined): 51.5" l (131 cm)
- Head-End Extension (non viewable): 18.2" l x 24" w (46 x 51 cm)
- Base Clearance to Floor: 1.5" h (4 cm)Tabletop Material: Carbon fiber
- Mattress: Vinyl covered, Seamless, 2" thick (5 cm)
- Height Adjustable: 34" h to 44" h (86 to 112 cm)
- Tabletop X Motion (head to toe): 10" (25 cm)
- Tabletop Y Motion (side to side): 10" (25 cm)
- Trendelenburg: 0° to 20°
- Reverse Trendelenburg: 0° to 20°
- Lateral Roll: 0° to 20°
- Hand Control: Activates All Motions
- Foot Control: Activates All Motions
- Main Control Panel: LCD screen displays actual tabletop position (all axes) in real time, and provides menus and prompts for other functions.
- Joystick Controller: for motorized X-Y positioning
- Head End: 3" (7.6 cm) swivel casters, integral locking system on base
- Foot End: 5" (12.7 cm) swivel casters with central locking
- Accessory Rails: Standard OR accessory rails, 1.125" x .375" (2.86 x .95 cm). Head-End 30" l (75 cm); Foot-End 7.75" l (20 cm)
- Patient Capacity: 500 lb (227 kg); weight tested to four times the patient load rating.
- Power: 115 VAC or 230 VAC and Battery. Battery automatically charges when table is plugged in. An additional battery can be charged with optional wall-mounted charger.
- Weight: 542 lb (246 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 684 lb (310 kg)
- Warranty: Two years
- Certifications: ETL and cETL listed to UL 60601-1, CAN/CSA® C22.2 No.: 601-1-M90, EN 60601-1 and IEC- 60601-1-2:2001-09
Manufacturer Biodex Shipping Method Tailgate Delivery Capacity 500 lbs. Warranty 2 Years Country of Origin United States Of America
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services