ADC's Diagnostix™ 703 Series Palm Aneroid Sphygmomanometer is the perfect tool, encompassing all components of top-of-the-line instruments in a lightweight, compact, and economical package.
The 703 Series features a revolutionary palm-style manometer (804), an attractive, comfortable, virtually indestructible aneroid. The gauge's Japanese-engineered movement has been tested to 50,000 cycles, over 5 times the requirement under ANSI SP10, and is housed in a zinc safety cage within its rugged ABS casing. It boasts a versatile trigger-style ergonomically advanced design for ultimate comfort and easy, ambidextrous use. Its luer slip connector and integrated inflation system allow for maximum simplicity and speed in cuff changes and one-handed use.
For convenience, portability, and instrument protection, the unit arrives complete with a leatherette carrying case. The case features a durable, self-repairing nylon zipper for extended life and extra security.
The 703 series features:
- Revolutionary palm style manometer (#804) with integral bulb not made with natural rubber latex and trigger style air release valve for one-hand convenience
- Precision crafted 300mmHg Japanese engineered movement tested to 50,000 cycles
- Movement housed in a zinc cage that suspends within the polymer housing for enhanced shock resistance
- Ambidextrous infinite control trigger to release air valve
- Adcuff™ nylon cuff with ADC’s proprietary Size Guide™ marking system prevents mis-cuffing
- Now built with bayonet-style connector
- Complete with a leatherette carrying case with self-repairing nylon zipper
- Assembled, inspected, and packaged in the U.S.A. from foreign components
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/AAMI/ISO 81060-1