The Welch Allyn DS45 Silver Series Durashock Integrated Aneroid w/ Durable Cuff
Welch Allyn DuraShock Sphygmomanometer - the first and only gear-free, shock-resistant aneroid. Until now aneroid sphygmomanometers have been based upon similar designs for more than 100 years. Welch Allyn's DuraShock sphygmomanometer is the only completely gear-free aneroid sphygmomanometer. By creating a gear-free design, Welch Allyn created a gauge that is shock-resistant, lighter, and much thinner than traditional gauges. Until now, a dropped sphygmomanometer required recalibration or replacement. Not for the DuraShock; it can fall 30 inches onto a hard surface and still remain accurate.
- 10-Year Calibration Warranty
- Cuff-mounted design
- Laser-engraved dial face for accuracy
- Latex-free cuff is easy to clean, disinfect, or sterilize
- The first and only aneroid sphygmomanometer made without gears, it meets or exceeds AAMI SP9 specifications for shock resistance, and maintains accurate blood pressure readings with a lower lifetime cost
- Can withstand up to a 30-inch drop and remain in calibration
- Revolutionary gauge and cuff design allows for an extremely low profile and more convenient readings, handling, and storage
- About half the weight of a traditional sphygmomanometer, it will not weigh down your lab coat
- Gauge rotates 360° for easy viewing and snaps directly into cuff for quick cuff change
- First and only cuff designed for accurate application to the brachial artery of either arm for more convenient measurements
- Innovative two-tone cuff is faster and easier to orient and apply, especially in low -light conditions
- One-Piece Cuff eliminates the need to remove or replace bladders and is more durable than traditional cuffs
- Premium Tycos valve ensures long life and smooth, even deflation
- Large inflation bulb and high-quality air-release valve make inflation easy
- Models: DS45-11C, DS45-12 and DS45-11CB
Manufacturer Welch Allyn Shipping Method Ground Delivery Warranty 10 Years Model Durashock Model Ds45
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services