Maintain accurate blood pressure readings with lower lifetime cost with gear-free DuraShock™ technology, the first major innovation in aneroid technology in nearly 100 years. Part of our Gold Series, the DS66 Trigger features an innovative trigger-release design for easy operation.
- Shock resistant to maintain accuracy with lower lifetime cost—can withstand up to 30" drop and remain in calibration
- Soft comfort grip
- Jewel movement for long life
- Laser-engraved dial face for accuracy
- Trigger deflation valve for smooth, one-finger operation
- 15-year calibration warranty
- Lighter weight than traditional models—won’t weigh down your lab coat
- Premium aesthetics
Old Manufacturer Part Number (MPN) TR-1 Manufacturer Welch Allyn Shipping Method Ground Delivery Includes Nylon zipper case Model 5098-30 - Multi-Cuff Kit & Nylon Case;5098-27 - Adult Cuff & Nylon Case
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services