ADC Prosphyg™ 775 Series Pocket Aneroid is a budget-friendly solution to blood pressure management. Prosphyg™ devices offer all of the vital factors in blood pressure measurement in a compact, lightweight, and economical package that is customizable to every clinician's and facility's needs and budget.
The 775 Series is an economical yet feature-rich option. Its black enamel manometer exceeds industry standards as well and comes with a 10-year calibration warranty. Its navy blue latex-free nylon cuff includes an integrated gauge holder and is cleverly marked with range markings to facilitate selection of correct cuff sizes. Cuffs are available in sizes child through thigh. The device is ready to use right out of the box, complete with latex-free inflation system including bladder, bulb, and chrome-plated air release valve.
The pocket aneroid arrives complete in a convenient leatherette zippered carrying case for maximum protection, portability, and instrument life.
The 775 series features:
- Black enamel 300mmHg manometer exceeds industry standard
- Navy blue nylon cuff with range markings to facilitate selection of correct cuff size and gauge holder
- Inflation bladder and bulb not made with natural rubber latex
- Chrome-plated deflation valve
- Complete with leatherette zippered carrying case and operating instructions
- Assembled, inspected, and packaged in the U.S.A from foreign components
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/AAMI/ISO 81060-1