Welch Allyn FlexiPort Reusable Blood Pressure Cuff Only
FlexiPort reusable blood Pressure Cuff with no tubes or connectors are longlasting, easy to use, and affordable. Welch Allyn cuffs are the top choice for hospitals and clinics around the world. Why? Because Welch Allyn can offer you virtually every type, size, and configuration of cuffs, along with the ability to simplify inventory and reduce confusion with our innovative FlexiPort connection, which makes every cuff a one- or two-tube cuff.
- Primary sizes are color-coded to make it easy to find the proper cuff size
- Easy one-hand attachment/detachment of tubing with FlexiPort makes changing cuffs much faster and easier
- Latex-free material minimizes risk of allergic reactions
- Rotatable port reduces stress to cuff tubing and port, improving patient comfort and cuff durability
- Folded edge reduces risk of cuts and scrapes, maximizing patient comfort
- Meets all latest clinical guidelines for proper fit from AAMI and AHA
- Cuffs are available in each individual size and also in different packs
- The Multipack includes one of each available size
- The Pediatric Pack includes cuff sizes: infant, small child, child, and small adult
Manufacturer Welch Allyn Shipping Method Ground Delivery Style No Connector Documentation Brochure Model REUSE-06 (Small Infant);REUSE-07 (Infant);REUSE-08 (Small Child);REUSE-09 (Child);REUSE-10 (Small Adult);REUSE-11 (Adult);REUSE-11L (Adult Long);REUSE-12 (Large Adult);REUSE-12L (Large Adult Long);REUSE-13 (Thigh);REUSE-PED-BV (Pediatric Pack);REUSE-MLT
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
From: $24.98Ships Free in $99+ Orders. Usually ships in 10 business days via Ground Delivery.
From: $134.67+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 5 business day via Ground Delivery.
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services