The Aaron 3250 is a 300 watt multipurpose electrosurgical generator for use in the modern operating room and surgi-center.
It features both monopolar and bipolar functions to satisfy all of your surgical demands with safety, flexibility, reliability, and convenience.
- Two Modes of Monopolar Coagulation
- It also has two modes of coagulation: Coagulation (120 watts maximum power) and Fulguration (80 watts maximum power), plus Bipolar (80 watts maximum power).
- Ten Presets
- Save the surgeon’s ten most common settings or settings for several different surgeons.
- Digital Power Control
- In addition, the Aaron 3250 delivers consistent, repeatable power into varying load impedances with BovieFDFS™ (Fast Digital Feedback System). How fast? How about 5,000 times per second, or twenty times faster than the current industry leader. This feedback can greatly reduce the need for changing the power setting to obtain the desired surgical effect.
- 300 Watts to Meet Your Most Demanding Specs
- You’ve been asking us to create a 300 watt generator for some time. We’ve been listening. The Aaron 3250 completes our generator line, which now runs from 30 watts all the way up to 300 watts for all your surgical needs. Nearly every hospital specification on an electrosurgical generator calls for 300 watts of power. Now you can have real Bovie® generators at all stations.
- Two Cut Modes and Ten Blend Settings
- You don’t have to settle for one or two blend modes anymore. With Bovie digital technology, you can choose from two cut modes and ten different blend settings. These are clearly indicated by the LED blend indicator bar conveniently located adjacent to the blend button controls. When one LED is lit, the Aaron 3250 delivers a minimal hemeostatic effect. As the “up” button is pushed, the bar begins to illuminate. As the illumination advances from the bottom to the top, the degree of hemostasis will increase and cutting speed may decrease. The Aaron 3250 remembers its last settings; so when you turn the unit on, it performs a safety system check and automatically powers up to the last activated settings. For your convenience, the power output of the Aaron 3250 is calibrated in watts with large, illuminated digital displays.
- Coagulation Modes The Aaron 3250 offers two modes of coagulation: Coagulation and Fulguration. Coagulation (pinpoint) provides precise control of bleeding in localized areas. Fulguration (spray) provides greater control of bleeding in highly vascular tissues over broad surface areas. Designed for Safety Electrosurgical safety is a combination of good equipment design and safe surgical practices. The Aaron 3250, as part of this combination, represents state-of-the-art design using the latest digital components. Bovie incorporated automatic safety systems into the Aaron 3250 like self-test circuits, audible tones, discreet outputs, and isolated output circuitry. BovieNEM™ means safety is digitally designed inside. The FCFS™ (first come first served) discrete output design of the Aaron 3250 enhances safety by allowing only one output to be activated at any given time. This feature assures that only the device you first activate will be an active device. Secondary commands will not override the first command. As an example: while the monopolar foot controlled output is activated, all handswitching is inactive, as well as the bipolar footswitch capability.
- For additional safety, this unit has totally separate bipolar controls, discrete output, dispersive electrode fault alarms in both sensing and non-sensing modes, and is designed with an isolated
- Two Modes of Monopolar Coagulation
Old Manufacturer Part Number (MPN) AAR A3250 Manufacturer Aaron / Bovie Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Ground Delivery Includes Large Illuminated Digital Displays; Isolated circuitry Warranty 2 Years Model 3250 Compliance CSA C22.2 NO 601.1-M90; UL 2601-1-UL; IEC 60601-2-2; CENELEC EN 60601-1-2; FCC PART 15 Class A
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services