The Detecto 6550 Folding Portable Wheelchair Scale
This sturdy yet lightweight scale offers a wide range of versatility. It can be used with wheelchairs, straight-legged chairs or as a stand-on scale, and its sloped ramps offer versatility by allowing loading from either side. The 6550's vertical fold-up feature and heavy-duty wheels contribute to its ease of mobility and lack of needed storage space. With the 6550, tare weight may be either preset or keyed in directly and the patient's weight is automatically displayed.
The new MedVue digital weight display makes it easy to view from wide angles. The MedVue makes the scale EMR/EHR ready, has an easy to read backlit blue LCD screen that displays weight, height, and BMI, as well as your patients ID. It also has optional wifi connectability, and can be connected with Welch Allyn Connex devices.
The large, easily accessed weighing platform and low angle ramps make the 6550 ideal for patient comfort and security.
- Nonskid removable mat
- Entrance and exit ramps
- Column folds down and latches securely into position, ready for transportation
- Unit may be lifted and stored or transported in an upright position
- Vertical fold-up storage requires minimal floor space and allows easy transportation in four different directions
- Capacity: 1000 lb x .2 lb / 360 kg x .1 kg
- Graduation: 0.2 lb. / 0.1 kg
- Platform size: 31.7"L x 30"W
- Display: 3.5" x 3" Backlit Blue LCD for wall or table mount
- Power Source: 6 "C" batteries (not included) or AC adapter (part number MV1PWR)
Manufacturer Detecto / Cardinal Scale Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Tailgate Delivery Capacity 1000 lbs. Documentation Brochure GSA GSA Includes Nonskid removable mat; Easy transport and storage; ID storage; BMI calculation Model 6550 Country of Origin United States Of America
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
$229.58+ Free Shipping. Via Ground Delivery.
$72.58Ships Free in $99+ Orders. Usually ships in 5 business day via Ground Delivery.
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services