The Drive PD1000 Compact Conserving Device
Featuring PulseDose® technology, the PD1000 is a smaller, more compact and attractive unit. With an extremely lightweight design and true 3:1 savings, the PD1000 delivers high efficiency and improved clinical benefits. It features quiet operation and has been found to be less irritating to patients. Impact-resistant materials are used in the conserver's outer covering making it not only durable but attractive as well.
- Clinical superiority of PulseDose® Technology - True 3:1 savings -
- 3-year warranty -
- Single lumen cannula -
- Lightweight - Compact size -
- Impact-resistant GE Lexan® case -
- Easy-to-use single control -
- Field serviceable & protected cannula fitting
- Product Weight: 16.3 oz. (with batteries)
- Product Width: 3.4 in.
- Product Length/Depth: 4.75 in.
- Product Height: 2.8 in.
- Shipping Dimensions (box 1): 5.5"w/ 5.5"h/ 8.5"d
- Ship Method(s): Ground, Next Day, 2 Day or 3 Day
- Shipping Weight: 1 lb. 8oz.
- Power Supply: (2) Standard "AA" alkaline or NiMH batteries
- Power Requirements: Batteries other than alkaline or NiMH are not recommended due to the capacity needed for operation and battery life of the unit.
- Operating Temperature Range: 5 to 40 deg. C (41 to 104 deg. F)
- Operating Pressure Range: 500 to 2250 PSIG tank pressure
- Operating Humidity Range: 0 to 95% R.H., non-condensing
Manufacturer Drive Medical Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Ground Delivery Includes Single Lumen Cannula;Impact-Resistant Case Warranty 3 Years Model PD1000
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services