The Drive 13246 Stand Assist Lift from Drive Medical.
This stand-assist lift by Drive Medical provides patients with safe, stable assistance while standing, transferring or toileting. A extra-wide, non-skid foot plate forms a stable base for foot positioning and a soft, padded adjustable leg support includes a support strap to secure legs. The lift includes a convenient four sling attachment points that enable the lift to accommodate a variety of stand-up sling designs. Its 24 V DC motor is powerful and reliable, featuring an emergency stop button and manual lowering device. The motor includes a removable rechargeable battery that charges quickly to eliminate down time. The battery, complete with a charge meter, will alert you both when charging is complete or when it may be necessary (below 50%) with an audible tone. Even transportation is simplified with easy-roll 4" casters that provide stability and easy maneuverability over a variety of surfaces. A 4.5" under-bed clearance allows the lift access under most long-term care beds. Unit includes: removable rechargeable battery (Model #13258); external charger (#13255) and wall-mounted bracket (#13260).Features and Benefits
- 24 V DV motor provides power and reliability
- 4.5" under bed clearance provides access undermost long term care beds
- Audible tone when battery power is below 50%
- Audible tone when charge is complete
- Battery charge meter indicates the battery power status while in use
- Battery has a charged and low-charge indicator
- Easy roll 4" casters mean stability and easy maneuverability over a variety of surfaces
- Extra-wide, non-skid foot plate provides a stable base for foot positioning
- Fast charging, re-chargeable battery is removable to eliminate lift down-time
- Four sling attachment points enable the lift to accommodate a variety of stand-up sling designs
- Includes removable, rechargeable battery (item # 13258) charging station (item # 13255) and wall mount bracket (item # 13260)
- Motor has an emergency stop button an manual lowering feature
- Provides stable assistance in standing, transferring an toileting
- Soft, padded adjustable leg support - includes a support strap to secure legs to the support
- Base Clearance: 4.5"
- Base Closed (Width): 24.5"
- Base Opened (Width): 40.2"
- Boom (Height): 26.2"-81.1"
- Casters: 3" Front/4" Rear
- Product Dimensions: 45.00"(L) x 40.00"(W) x 26.00"(H)
- Product Weight Capacity: 400 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # 13246
Manufacturer Drive Medical Unit of Measure (UOM) Case Shipping Method Tailgate Delivery
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services