The H100B Pulse Oximeter provides a simple universal tool for patient monitoring – from spot checks to continuous monitoring.
All monitoring data can be transferred to PC for storage, management, review and printing.
- FDA Approved
- LCD display
- RTC (Real Time Clock) display
- Backlight control and automatic power-off function for power saving
- SpO2 and Pulse rate measurement
- Display numeric and waveform of SpO2 simultaneously
- Long battery life - up to 48 hours on 4 “AA” or 36 hours on Ni-MH rechargeable batteries
- Powerful data storage capacity
- Data can be transferred to PC for storage, review and printing
- The latest 10 minutes trend graph and table of SpO2 and Pulse Rate can be reviewed in the screen
- Audible and visible alarm capability
- Pitch Tone
Manufacturer Edan USA Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Ground Delivery Product Condition New Includes Adult Reusable SpO2 Sensor;AA Battery;Carrying Case Model H100B
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services