EDAN M3A Vital Signs Monitor provides essential measurements for patient’s SpO2, NIBP, Pulse Rate and Temp.
It offers a high cost-performance ratio to give care teams throughout the hospital most of the information they need at the patient’s side.
- 3.5″ color TFT LCD and clear LED numeric indication display
- NIBP, SpO2, and Quick Temp vital signs parameters measurements
- Power-environment design enables a longer battery working time up to 21 hours while generating much less noise
- User-friendly design provides convenient access to frequently used function
- Spot-check and continual working modes with unique alarm system to meet most clinical needs
- High capability data storage
- Powerful storage capacity
- Backlight control and standby mode for power saving
- Smart data management via PatientCare Viewer software
- Nurse call
- Adaptability to adult, pediatric and neonatal patients
- Complete solution to easy mounting for different working environments
Manufacturer Edan USA Shipping Method Ground Delivery
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services