Sonotrax Basic A is a high performance model with FHR digital LCD back light display.
The Sonotrax Basic A model has audio output, which can be connected with earphone or recorder. As well, you can operate the unit with 4MHz or 8MHz probe for vascular diagnose.
- Ergonomic design, compact and light
- Large backlight LCD display
- Accurate FHR detection with clear sound
- High sensitivity interchangeable probe
- Support 2MHZ,3MHZ,4MHZ,8MHZ waterproof probes
- Automatic and manual FHR
- Counting Long time continuous use (about 8h)
- Automatic power-off
Manufacturer Edan USA Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Estimated Ground Delivery Product Condition New Warranty 3 Years Model MS9
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services