The Healthometer Professional Neonatal Digital Pediatric Scale
This pediatric battery-operated neonatal scale from Healthometer has a 7/8 inch LCD display and 45 pound weight capacity. It also features auto-off and low-battery indicator functions.
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Removable clear acrylic tray
- Sensitive resolution for the neonatal environment
- Motion-sensing weighing technology
- Lb/Kg conversion
- Zero/tare, Auto-off, Auto zero, and Low-battery indicator
- Easy-to-read 7/8" LCD display reads in pounds, kilograms, or grams
- Easy-to-clean sanitary tray
- Built-in measuring tape
- 6 C-cell batteries (included)
- Dimensions: 25 1/2" x 17 1/8" x 5 1/4" (w/handles)
- Tray Dimensions: 24 1/16" x 15 5 /16" x 3 1/2"
- Measuring tape: 0" - 23.75"
- 45 lb. / 20kg / 20,000g weight capacity
Manufacturer Health O Meter Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Ground Delivery Capacity 45 lbs. Documentation Brochure Includes Kg/Lb switch-over; Auto-off; Tare and Hold functions; Motion detection; Removable acrylic tray; 6 C-cell batteries Warranty 3 Years
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services