HEINE LED MicroLight® on Lightweight Headband
Features & Benefits:
- Advanced LED Technology- 40,000 lux of illumination with a reference color temperature of 6,250° Kelvin.
- 1W LED rated to last 50,000 hours- Never worry about changing bulbs.
- Coaxial Illumination- Mounts to your loupes in a coaxial position, to allow for shadow free light.
- Homogenous Illumination-. Light intensity will not fade out at the edges, full brightness from edge to edge.
- Patented Design- features 4 condensing lenses to allow for a defined and controlled diameter of light.
- Aluminum Housing- Durable and long lasting. Will dissipate heat when used for long procedures.
- Compact, lightweight- (24g) Ensures perfect comfort.
- Fully portable with mPack LL- 17 hours of continuous working time, with a 2 hour recharge time.
- Specially Designed Rheostat- The mPack LL provides Light Intensity from 0.5 - 100%.
Manufacturer Heine Shipping Method Ground Delivery
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services