Heine XP Disposable Laryngoscope Blade - Mac
Innovative Fiber Optic Technology for advanced performance.
Features & Benefits:
- No danger of cross infection.
- Hygienic and safe.
- Optimum light transmission by oversize light guide.
- Extremely bright light from the XHL Xenon Halogen bulb in the handle.
- Blade shape optimized to ease the passage of the tube.
- Patient friendly with reduced risk of injury or damage to teeth.
- Extreme torsional stiffness, practically unbreakable.
- Blades do not “freeze” or stick to the tongue at low temperatures.
- XP blades conform to the rigorous ISO 7376 (green standard).
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services