The MCM301 Free Access Arm and Hand Surgery Table
This durable free access arm and hand surgery table is an easy access work space for surgeons. It has posi-locking clamps that clamp positively to operating room tables. C-arm and X-ray procedures are now easy and comfortable thanks to no leg restrictions.
- No leg to restrict C-arm or X-ray procedures
- Radiolucent, allowing excellent C-arm access
- Clamps positively to operating room table with our unique posi-lock clamps
- Operating surface is 12" x 30"
- Great for many procedures such as fistula, angiogram and angioplasty
- Economical to fit your budget
- Extremely durable
Manufacturer Mid Central Medical Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Ground Delivery Documentation Brochure Model MCM301
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services