CME is closed on Thursday & Friday (November 23rd - 24th) in observance of Thanksgiving. Orders can still be placed online, but will not be processed until Monday (November 27th).
The MCM330 Carpal Arm and Hand Surgery Table
This Carpal Arm and Hand Surgery Table positively clamps to operating room rail with our unique posi-lock for added stability. Its legless design offers optimum rigidity as well as easy access for C-arm procedures. This table is compatible with any American made operating room table.
- This legless design offers optimum rigidity as well as easy access for C-arm procedures.
- It has a 18" x 32" operating surface which serves as one of the largest available and still only weighs 11 pounds.
- It clamps positively to operating room rail with our unique posi-lock clamps for added stability.
- The ultimate choice for carpal tunnel procedures as well as others.
- Compatible with any American operating room table.
- Includes 2" thick radiolucent pad
Manufacturer Mid Central Medical Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Ground Delivery Documentation Brochure Model MCM 330
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services