The Midmark Ritter® M11 Ultraclave® Automatic Sterilizer is an easy-to-use tabletop device designed to disinfect instruments in a simple and reliable way. It is a great choice for any hospital, medical facility or private practice to fight off the emergence of many aggressive and infectious organisms.
Largest Option with Great Space
Being one of the sizeable tabletop sterilizers found on the market today, the Ritter® M11 Ultraclave® Automatic Sterilizer easily fits up to four trays with a maximum capacity of instruments on them. It has an 11" x 18" chamber size which gives it a unique distinction from other tabletop sterilizers thus making it perfect for large quantities of instruments and packs. The Sterilizer has a built-in LCD Display that shows the cycle selected, temperature and exposure time of the cycle.
Designed to be user-friendly, Ritter® M11 Ultraclave® Automatic Sterilizer allows the user to simply load up the trays, select and set one of four pre-programmed cycle buttons, start it and leave it. The chamber is automatically filled up with the correct amount of water and then is heated to steam. When it is done, the door automatically opens to let the steam out therefore reducing the drying time of the instruments. A Customizable cycle can be self-programmed to adjust the time, temperature, dry time and vent speed according to your needs.
- Exclusive automatic-opening door for ease of use and a quick drying time
- Large 11" by 18" chamber for increased capacity
- Steam–Flush Pressure Pulse Air Removal System ensures proper steam penetration
- Self Program Controls to meet specific instrument processing needs
- Pre-Programmed Controls for convenience
- LCD Display for easy view of indicators
- Meets the requirements of ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code
- Canadian Registration Number (CRN) available
- A separate (dedicated) circuit is recommended for this sterilizer
This item ships free dock to dock to business addresses only. If your business does not have a dock an $125 additional charge will be added. Residential shipping will incur a $250 additional charge.