The Midmark IQecg® Portable Interpretive Digital ECG w/ith USB Port
Midmarks IQecg® is designed to work seamlessly with today’s top EMRs in a variety of healthcare IT environments to save time and improve outcomes.
- An intuitive user interface built on the Midmark IQconnect™ framework to reduce clicks and improve workflow
- New screen layouts and color scheme, electronic calipers, on-screen side-by-side comparison and editing tools with free-text fields deliver an improved workflow that’s still familiar
- Unlike typical ECG devices, instantly capture and analyze the 10 seconds of ECG seen onscreen
- We’ve made everything easier from accessing the patient chart, hooking up the patient, performing tests and seamlessly saving to the chart
- Weight: 10.2 oz. (without patient cable)
- Dimensions: 3.5" (88 mm) W x 5.7" (145 mm) L x 1.2" (30 mm) H
- Power: USB port
- Impedance: >100 megohms
- Frequency response: 0.05-150 Hz-3dB
- Filters: AC, Drift, MYO (muscle artifact)
- Sensitivity: 5, 10, 20 mm/mV
- Dynamic range: ± 10 mV
- ADC resolution: 13 bits at 2.44 uV/bit
- Electrode offset: ± 300 mV per AAMI and EC11 specifications
- Acquisition rate: 500 samples/sec
- Maximize the profitability of you ECG with this special lease program from Group Financial Services. This worksheet will automatically calculate your return on investment.
Manufacturer Midmark Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Product Condition New
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
$83.33Ships Free in $99+ Orders. Usually ships in 5 business day via Ground Delivery.
From: $86.67Ships Free in $99+ Orders. Usually ships in 1 business day via Ground Delivery.
$108.33+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 2 business day via Ground Delivery.
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services