The Midmark 641 Power Procedures Chair w/ Free Dock-to-Dock Delivery
This power procedure chair from Midmark offers the positioning, accessibility and patient comfort you require in order to complete procedures in your office. It delivers maximum accessibility to your patient. Work closer to patient with proper posture for a long, injury-free career.
- Tuck away side rail for improved accessibility to patient
- Powered multi-positioning
- Powered movement of seat, back, foot and tilt
- Maximum head and neck access
- Premium comfort
- Powered height adjustment
- Standard hand and foot control
- Auto-Return: returns seat to lowest height
- QuickChair™ returns chair to Barrier-Free™ entry position
- Foot rest extension
- Advanced elastomeric material offers a “chair-like” feel in a procedures table
- 450 lb. capacity
- Height: Minimum 19", Maximum 40"
- Seat Tilt Angle Range: 0° to 30°
- Back Support Angle Range: 0° to 85°
- Foot Support Angle Range: 0° to 90°
Manufacturer Midmark Shipping Method Tailgate Delivery Capacity 450 lbs. Documentation Brochure Includes Tuck away side rail; Hospital grade outlets; Locking casters; Restraint straps; IV pole; Double-Arm instrument tray Model 641
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
$1,020.50+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 7 business day via Ground Delivery.
$824.25+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 7 business day via Ground Delivery.
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services