The Waterloo 4-Drawer Short Steel Latex-Free Emercency Cart with 5 in. Premium Casters
Our traditional steel crash Unicarts have been used in hospitals world wide for over 35 years. Built to last, these carts come with a 5 year bumper-to-bumper warranty. All of our Unicarts can be custom configured for no additional charge or extended lead time and are offered with a light gray, red or electric blue exterior, and blue gray, charcoal, dark blue, electric blue, fairway green, light blue, light gray, natural, orange, pink, red, spring green, teal, violet, white, wine or yellow drawers.
Features of this Emergency Cart:
- Stabilizer system to prevent cart from tipping over
- 5 inch Premium easy roll casters (2 braking, 1 tracking, 1 swivel)
- Drawers with ball bearing full-extension slides and metal pulls
- Anti-Microbial powder paint inside and out
- Removable colored drawer fronts
- Pre-threaded holes for accessories on both sides and back
- White molded ABS top easily removable for cleaning
- Dual push handles that can be installed on either side
- Product Weight of 90 lbs.
Dimensions - Product: 29.5" W x 24.5" D x 37.5"H Drawers: (1) 4 inches H, (1) 3 inches H, (1) 6 inches H, (1) 9 inches H Emergency
Accessory Package Includes: (1) Cardiac board (CBB-6) (1) Set of 2 inches cut and clip divider system (DIV-CC2) (4) Clear plastic trays with dividers (CP-DIVTRAY) (1) Collapsible side shelf (SSG-2C) (1) IV pole and bracket (IV-2) (1) Oxygen tank brackets (OTB-4) (1) Bag of (100) plastic seals (PS-100) (1) Railing and supports (R-3) (2) Utility hooks (UH-2) (not shown)
USRLU-4369 USRKU-4369 USRSU-4369
Manufacturer Waterloo Healthcare Shipping Method Tailgate Delivery Documentation Brochure
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services