The Waterloo 6 Drawer Extra-Tall Steel Emergency Cart with 5 in. Premium Casters
Our traditional steel cart offers an antimicrobial finish to help protect portions of the product. It has drawer with ball bearing slides, a removable ABS plastic molded top and a non-marking high impact stabilizer base. The cart is avaliable with three centralized locking options and seventeen drawer colors.
This Emergency Cart Features:
- Pre-drilled holes to mount accessories without custom drilling
- Removable ABS plastic molded top included
- Drawers with ball bearing slides.
- Available in 17 different colors
- Non-marking, high-impact stabilizer base 5"
- Premium easy roll casters. (2) Braking, (1) Tracking, (1) Total Swivel
- Overall Product - 29”W x 24.5”D x 46.5”H
- Drawer - (1) 22"W x 16.25" D x 4" H (2-3) 22"W x 16.25" D x 2" H (4-5) 22"W x 16.25" D x 6" H (6) 22"W x 16.25" D x 9" H
Emergency Accessory Package Includes: ( 1) Cardiac board (CBB-6) (1) Set of 2 inches cut and clip divider system (DIV-CC2) (4) Clear plastic trays with dividers (CP-DIVTRAY) (1) Collapsible side shelf (SSG-2C) (1) IV pole and bracket (IV-2) (1) Oxygen tank brackets (OTB-4) (1) Bag of (100) plastic seals (PS-100) (1) Railing and supports (R-3) (2) Utility hooks (UH-2) (not shown) (1) Collapsible side shelf (SSG-2C
UXRLU-433669 UXRKU-433669 UXRSU-433669
Manufacturer Waterloo Healthcare Shipping Method Tailgate Delivery Discontinued Yes Documentation Brochure
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services