The Waterloo - 6 drawer Lightweight Aluminum Anesthesia cart with Anesthesia Package [UTGKA-333369-DKB] and [ANES-PKGA]
Our Elite lightweight anesthesia Unicarts (shown with optional accessory package ANES-PKGA-DLX) are designed to meet the constant needs of the most demanding anesthesia departments with convenient multi-configurable storage areas. We have used customer feedback to design a cart with our best features and offer easier mobility by being 30% lighter than our traditional Unicart. Built to last, these carts come with a 5 year bumper-to-bumper warranty (see terms and conditions for details). All of our Unicarts can be custom configured for no additional charge or extended lead time and are offered with a light gray, red or electric blue exterior, and berry, blue gray, charcoal, dark blue, electric blue, fairway green, light blue, light gray, natural, orange, pink, red, spring green, teal, violet, white, wine or yellow drawers.
This tall, 6-drawer cart with a light gray exterior and dark blue drawers comes fully assembled and includes:
- Stabilizer system to prevent cart from tipping over
- 5 inches Premium easy roll casters (2 braking, 1 tracking, 1 swivel)
- Drawers with ball bearing full-extension slides and metal pulls
- Powder coat paint inside and out
- Removable colored drawer fronts
- Vertical aluminum corner mounting tracks
- Four accessory mounting brackets to mount accessories anywhere without the need of pre-threaded holes.
- White molded ABS top easily removable for cleaning
- Slide thru shelf
- Push handle that can be installed on either side
- Tamper resistant key locking system
Dimensions: Product: 29 inches W x 24.25 inches D x 41.75 inches H Drawers: (4) 3 inches H, (1) 6 inches H, (1) 9 inches H Shipping: 32 inches W x 26 inches D x 51 inches H
Approximate Weights: Product: 74 lbs Shipping: 99 lbs
Manufacturer Waterloo Healthcare Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Tailgate Delivery Includes Stabilizer system to prevent cart from tipping over; 5 in Premium easy roll casters (2 braking, 1 tracking, 1 swivel); Drawers with ball bearing full-extension slides and metal pulls; Powder coat paint inside and out; Removable colored drawer fronts; Model UTGKA
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services