The Welch Allyn Green Series 300 General Exam Light utilizes a single white LED, provides a whiter, brigher light than halogen and consumes less energy.
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
- Perfect combination of intense light output and cool operation in a compact design.
- Affordable price and rugged performance
- Touchless On/Off
- Multiple mounting options for floor space maximization
- Low cost of ownership due to elimination of bulb replacement and lower energy consumption
- Easy Assembly
- # of LEDs: 1 White LED
- Color Temperature: 5,500° K
- Light Intensity @ Typical Working Distance: 20,000 lux (1,858 footcandles)
- LED Life: 50,000 hours
- Working Distance:
- 12 in. (30.48 cm)
- 20 in. (50 cm)
- Spot Size at Working Distance: 5 in (13 cm) to 6 in (15 cm)
- Electrical Input:
- 100-240 V~
- 50 Hz-60 Hz, 0.35 A max
- Power Cord: #18 AWG, 3-wire grounded cord set, 8’ (2.5 m) long
- Physical Dimensions:
- Total Table/Wall Mount: 5.65 lbs (2.56 kg)
- Total Mobile Stand: 12.75 lbs (5.78 kg)
- Control Box:
- Height: 10.83 in (27.5 cm)
- Width: 3.94 in (10.0 cm)
- Depth: 3.15 in (8.0 cm)
- Height: 7.48 in (19 cm)
- Width: 3.54 in (9 cm)
- Depth: 3.15 in (8 cm)
- Mobile Stand:
- Height: 24.02 in (61 cm)
- Diameter: 20.87 in (53 cm)
- Total Wall Mount: 33.27 in (84.5 cm)
- Total Mobile Stand: 58.66 in (149.0 cm)
- Table/Wall and Mobile Stand to Luminaire Center: 30.1 in (79 cm)
Manufacturer Welch Allyn Shipping Method Ground Delivery Documentation Brochure Warranty 5 Years Limited Warranty Model 44400,44410
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
From: $2,240.65+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 5 business day via Ground Delivery.
From: $750.94+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 10 business days via Ground Delivery.
$858.99+ Free Shipping. ShipsTomorrow if Ordered Today (Thu) via Ground Delivery.
$657.15+ Free Shipping. Usually ships in 10 business days via Ground Delivery.
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services