Cardioline Cardiette Microtel ECG
Commercial Procurement Made Easier
New healthcare facility construction, expansion or remodel - we’ve created a streamlined approach to healthcare supply chain for our following customers:
- Medical facilities (Hospitals, Physician Offices, Long Term Care facilities, etc.)
- GPO members (Vizient, Premier, Intalere, Healthrust, ROi)
- Government Agencies (VA, DoD)
- Educational Institutions (Universities, Schools, etc.)
- other bulk buyers
How to Request a Quote
Simply search for your desired product(s), and click ‘Chat with Us for GPO Pricing!’ to connect with one of our product specialists. They will note your contact information and any comments/questions about the item or an overall quote, and submit it to an account manager. One of our dedicated account managers will reach out to you with your pricing and to discuss your logistics needs within 12 hours.
Cardiette microtel is a 7-12 lead ECG acquirer fitted with a display and keyboard, the basic version of which can acquire and transmit an ECG trace in analogue format to a remote PC via sound coupling.
The device also has the optional possibility of storing up to 40 ECGs in SCP digital format and transmitting them to a local PC via a USB cable or via a wireless connection such as Bluetooth.
There are 2 product versions available, one without a Bluetooth interface and the other with Bluetooth installed:
- Cardiette microtel
- Cardiette microtelbt
- Standard version - cardiette microtel
Basic functional specifications:
- Standard and/or rechargeable AA batteries
- System display that allows at least 1 ECG channel to be monitored (password protected service, disabled by default)
- Functional keyboard for recording operations and sending ECG tests
- Minimized alpha-numeric keyboard for entering patient data (disabled in the basic product)
- Ability to simultaneously acquire and store 12 standard leads acquired from a 10 wire cable, or 7 leads (6 peripheral + 1 precordial) acquired from a 5 wire cable.
- Ability to transmit the ECG in an analogue format via sound coupling.
Optional functional specifications:
Possibility of managing the ECG test in SCP format with storage of up to 40 ECGs. The file is identified by date-time acquisition and through patient data, which can be entered on the minimized alpha-numerical keyboard and system display. Transmission of the ECG file in digital format to the PC via USB port.
Bluetooth version - cardiette microtelbt
The product has the same basic functional characteristics as the previous version, but also includes the Digital Option. Transmission of the ECG file can occur via the USB port and also via the wireless Bluetooth channel.
|Unit of Measure (UOM)||Each|