The Revolution Closed Case Cart is ergonomically designed to be lightweight and easy to handle, requiring less push/pull force than standard case carts. Unique features make the cart safe and easy to use.
New maintenance-free revolve caster is a proprietary component of Pedigo Products, Inc. The caster is made from engineered thermoplastic. Rated to 280 degrees Fahrenheit, this high temp master features four precision bearings in each caster - best in the industry. Twin sets of precision stainless steel sealed ball bearings in the axle and swivel improves cart handling, maneuverability and reduces the overall push/pull force by 32%.
- Cart doors feature polycarbonate scratch-resistant windows that allow the staff to determine the status of the cart at a glance.
- Aluminum and stainless steel construction.
- Glass-flled polymer handle system with integrated door catch mechanism.
- Polymer handle is cooler to the touch after cart washing.
- Integrated body, ﬂoor and doors increases overall cart rigidity.
- Inside ﬂoor is sloped 1½º to the rear of cart to contain ﬂuids.
- High temp, impact resistant bumper is mounted directly to the cart body to reduce overall footprint.
- Roll-out shelves with two position latch mechanism safely locks the shelf in or out.
- Cart is designed to quickly drain during cart washing to minimize residual water.
- Overall weight of cart reduced.
- Horizontal mounted paddle latches.