Intermetro Flexline Preconfigured Procedure Cart improves Infection Control with a cleaner design that includes corrosion proof polymer materials, smooth rounded corners and microban antimicrobial protection.
Intermetro Flexline Preconfigured Procedure Cart offers interchangeable components and accessories that can be combined in different configurations to conform to various applications and helps improve Infection Control with a cleaner design that allows for easy cleaning and protection that keeps the cart cleaner between cleanings.
- Easy Mobility: Lightweight polymer construction Integrated cart handles 5" (127mm) polyurethane casters, 2 swivel lock and 2 total lock, provide for smooth transport and nimble maneuvering Active
- Security: Security can range from key locks to keyless entry electronic locks Electronic locks provide several levels of sophistication from simple keyless entry to auto-locking and audit trails Card Readers (Proximity, Magnetic, & Bar Code) are an optional upgrade to the full feature electronic lock
- Passive Security: Drawers can be individually sealed with serialized plastic security seals or simply place a seal on the cart latch and seal all drawers with one seal
- Added Security: Additional secure storage may be had by specifying locking side bins When ordered these bins will be secured by the carts locking mechanism, either on the key lock side or passive lock side of the cart
- Field Upgradeable: Drawers and many accessories may be added or reconfigured at the facility
- Organization and Identification: Self-closing, full access drawers in a variety of heights, drawer dividers and labels, side storage accessories An overbridge system are available to allow for easy access and identification of cart contents
- Spacious Worksurface: Provides a smooth writing surface or amplespace for prep work For additional work space an optional pass through side shelf is available as an added bonus
- Identifiable: Clean, contemporary design looks great in any professional environment
- Infection Control: Cleaner design that includes corrosion proof polymer materials, smooth rounded corners to allow for easy cleaning Microban® Antimicrobial Product Protection that keeps the cart cleaner between cleanings
- Cart Body: Blow molded high density polyethylene (HDPE)body panels and top with Microban antimicrobial product protection. Top has integrated push handle. Side panels provide integrated accessory strips to allow no tool assembly of most accessories. Bins are available as locking or non-locking
- Cart Frame: Epoxy coated 14 gauge, cold rolled steel Locking Mechanism: 12 gauge stainless steel bar with polycarbonate drawer mounted lock tabs. Passive security provided for drawers and left side bins (optional) with plastic security seal. Key lock mechanism provided for drawers and right side bins (optional) Electronic locks are optional for key lock carts.
- Casters: Four 5" (127mm) diameter stem casters with polyurethane tread and polymer horn: 2 Swivel lock — Rear; 2 total lock (brake and swivel lock) — Front Wheel
- Base: Built-in extended base frame provides cart stability to adequately support articulating arms and overbridge accessories