This product has been discontinued. For information on a similar product or replacement please call us at (800) 338-2372.
Spine Positioning System
- Integral component of the pain management suite
- Improves visualization of the necessary anatomic landmarks for safe and accurate spinal injections
- Solves imaging, stability and patient comfort issues associated with spine procedures
- Design provides greater visualization of cervical, thoracic and lumbar spine including the cervicothoracic junction regardless of the patient's body habitus
- Comes with portable case for clean transport and storage
- FDA Listed, CE Marked
Old Manufacturer Part Number (MPN) 61426T01 Manufacturer Oakworks Unit of Measure (UOM) Each Shipping Method Ground Delivery Product Condition New Discontinued Yes Upholstery Color Coal Warranty 2 Years Country of Origin United States Of America
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
From: Call for Price
Call for Price
Call for Price
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services