The Oakworks 100 Series Procedure Chair is a full featured procedure chair with spa comfort and the flexibility needed in a Spa or Medispa.
The 100 Series can change from a full length table, recliner, or chair in a few seconds, maximizing the usefulness of a room. Available in several different models, the 100 Series is a very cost effective chair with just the features you need. All models feature powered height, tilt and backrest to create quick transitions. A paper roll holder and advanced headrest is also included in all models. A face rest pad is available for prone positioning.
- Powered Height, Fowler, & Trendelenburg.
- 19"-35" height range.
- Multi-function foot control.
- 74" long exam table.
- Fully adjustable headrest - sold seperately
- Luxurious Upholstery.
- Designed for supine or prone.
- 600.bs patient weight capactiy,
- 19"-35' height range.
- 15 degree trendelenburg/reverse trendelenburg.
- 80 degree fowler.
- Manual 4 position leg rest.
- 300 lb.s table weight.
- 2.5" thick mulit-layered padding.
- 21 terratouch fabric colors.
- Arm rests.
- Black powder coated base.
Manufacturer Oakworks Shipping Method Tailgate Delivery Warranty 3 Years Parts;1 Year Labor
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services