Kawasumi K-Shield Advantage High pressure Port Access
K-Shield Advantage High Pressure Port Access Infusion Set from Kawasumi
- Needle allows for higher pressure and flow rates for power injections ports
- Enables contrast agents to be power-injected Needles provide the flexibility of use for any therapy need, including power injection of contrast media
- Power sticker notifies CT/MRI tech of power injection capability and CT/MRI parameters
- 19 gauge and 20 gauge needles withstand up to 5 mL/s power injection of contrast media
- 22 gauge needle withstands up to 2 mL/s power injection of contrast media
- Non-DEHP fluid path – offers a safe, DEHP-free fluid path
- Non-coring siliconized needle
Manufacturer Kawasumi Shipping Method Ground Delivery
Working on a project?
CME’s Direct-to-Site (DTS) services are a turn-key approach that covers the initial equipment purchase, tracking of the items, receiving, warehousing, staging, assembly and delivery direct to the room. This allows us to oversee all aspects of facility setup for our customers, preventing any details from being missed during the process and allowing you to open on time.
Learn more about our direct-to-site services